Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Who Can Resist the "Choco-Bear"?

Tonight is my tea seminar and I realized I forgot to bring something to at least nosh on before we start tasting teas since class is right after work. I stopped by the Japanese-style Watanabe Bakery on King Street on my way to work to grab a little sandwich pack and could not resist the lure of the "Choco-Bear." Its a cute little sweet bread with a chocolate pudding like center. They also have "Apple Elephants" and "Custard Turtles" but my friend the "Choco-Bear" won out as my morning snack choice!


1 comment:

Mahalo for visiting and for leaving a comment. I love reading them and they mean a lot!

All advertising, spam, inappropriate (or just plain rude) comments will be promptly deleted. I do appreciate your right to free speech and to your opinion but I'm not into mean, rude, or mean snarky (non-mean snarky is just fine!) ;-)